SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
What is search engine optimization (SEO) and do you provide this?
Yes. Search Engine Optimization is the process of optimizing your site so the search engines, i.e. Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc are able to index your site based on the website topic and location of your business. Search engine optimization involves ensuring that your meta keywords, description and title are complete and correct based on your individual business. This information along with the text on the site is vital to your websites success.
All our websites are created with search engines in mind and the website design is compliant with search engine guidelines. It is a good idea for your website to be re-evaluated in time as over a period of time the search engines do alter their rules and algorithms and you will want to be certain that your website is kept up to date and complies with new rules etc
My website is done but when I do a search I can not find it?
Depending on the type of business, location of business, local online competition will affect the placement of your site initially. In our experience once your site is published online it takes approximately 3-4 weeks for the larger search engines to crawl and index your site (this is why SEO is so important). Ultimately the goal is to be able to view your site on page 1 of the major search engines – however, this takes a little bit of time. In some cases it may take tweaking meta keywords and meta descriptions to achieve this. Don’t panic, this is normal! Because search engines are constantly changing algorithms we never guarantee a first spot position on page 1 of a search engine – however, we do strive for page 1 status
Organic SEO can be achieved by:
- Optimizing each web page with good and relevant content
- Create links directing users to the content
- Ensuring metatags and other types of tag attributes are included correctly, depending on content
Organic SEO methods mainly rely on the relevancy of the content they offer. Some of the benefits of organic SEO include:
- Generates more clicks as the organically optimized sites offer relevant content related to the keywords searched
- Again, due to the content relevancy, the search engine results will last longer.
- Builds greater trust among the users
- Cost-effective when compared to paid listings